- No more struggling to find five sets of matching socks every morning.
- No more 6:15 wake ups to get them on the bus/out the door.
- No more nights running to this activity or that practice.
- No more homework (although we are starting our own version of summer school next week)
- No more "daddy's at work". His work will just be here.
- No more daycare, which means that not only does K get to start babysitting this year, but also means I get to see and snuggle on my kiddos as soon as I get up in the afternoons between shifts.
- I am officially the only one that absolutely MUST be somewhere at a specific time. We can wing it. We need some winging it time.