Friday, January 4, 2008

Still running

Here's a secret: yesterday's post was supposed to be posted on Wednesday, so now the dates are all messed up. And I'm worrying about that because...I'm a crazy control freak. Anywho...

Last night I had to rely on my sister in law to get me running. Dude, I am hurtin'! I did run another 2 miles, a little under 25 minutes when you include the walking warm-up. I did about 5 sit-ups but my abs are still killing me from the day before.

And to add to the craziness of my life, the shower that was going to be installed yesterday didn't fit through our basement door. To get it in, my DH cut a hole in the side of our walkout basement, put the shower through, then installed a new window. It all sounds so very redneck, but it looks awesome and was done right. DH may be super-relaxed about some things, but when it comes to working on our house, he's as control-freak, detailed as I am about everything else.

No comments: