Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stinky week turns great!

This morning started with Lainie telling me, "The sun is lovely! The sun is lovely with those puffy clouds." Her vocabulary is starting to bloom, even if her articulation isn't there yet.

Natalie is walking! It's those adorable, unsteady, singular lurching steps, but it's walking! She is so proud to stand up in the middle of the room.

I finished my A&P test. I don't know my grade; it won't be pretty. But it will be acceptable, because at least I got it done.

I'm still chilled out about Natalie's party this weekend. That will make for a much better experience for all of us! If the house isn't spotless, so what. I think we've got plenty of excuses for it not being immaculate. (I am still spending tomorrow night making a cake and picking up the rest of the house, and Saturday morning decorating the cake and the house.)

And, as of this morning, I am officially accepted into NCKTC's Practical Nursing Program for next fall. All these late nights and hard work will be worth it!

I'm a happy girl. Better yet, we are a happy family. It nearly brings me to tears, the amazing support I continue to receive from my husband and children. It will be worth it, family. I promise!

No comments: