The Best Burgers EVER
1 pound hamburger, thawed
1/3 cup barbecue sauce
salt and pepper, to taste
1/3 cup cream cheese
5 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
5 teaspoons bacon bits
1/3 cup shredded cheese
5 hamburger buns
- Preheat the grill.
- Mix the hamburger, barbecue sauce, salt and pepper. Divide the hamburger in half.
- Using half the hamburger, make five very thin patties and place on a plate.
- On each patty, add a cube of cream cheese, a teaspoon of relish, teaspoon of bacon bits, and a sprinkle of cheese.
- Make 5 thin patties with the remaining hamburger. Place the patties on top of the cream-cheesed patties. Seal the edges.
- Grill the hamburgers. (Here's a how-to for the novice grillers.)
- For extra pizzazz, toast the hamburger buns lightly on the grill.
- Put a litte miracle whip on each top bun. Place the cooked hamburgers on the buns and serve.