2-3 Tablespoons oil
1 pound ground pork
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 1/2 cup Stove Top
2/3 cup Kraft Asian Sesame Dressing
- Heat oil in a skillet at medium-high heat.
- Combine first four ingredients and form into 1-inch meatballs.
- Place sausage in skillet. Cook on medium-high heat with the cover on.
- Turn after 3-5 minutes, once they start to brown. Cook 3-5 minutes more, until cooked through.
- Add Asian Sesame dressing. Bring to a boil. Stirring constantly, let it boil for 3-5 minutes, until thickened.