- Packed the car for 6
- Drove to Wichita
- Had a great visit with my parents. (Wish it could have been longer!)
- Presented at a veggie grower conference
- Finished valentines for Monday
- Ate lunch with Jay's parents and his grandmother (Also too fast, too short!)
- Worked on Katie's 4-H presentation
- Nearly finished my class presentation
- Studied for an entrance RN exam (I'm taking it tomorrow!)
- Finished a final project and final paper (That's the end of Jay's class!)
- Cleaned the house
- Called friends, family and neighbors to ask for help to ...
- FINISH WRAPPING THE NEW HIGH TUNNEL!
- Fed those friends and neighbors who could stick around for supper
- Unstuck those who got stuck in the mud
- Made a life-changing decision... I think. Maybe. More on that later.
- Patched a split lip and treated an allergic reaction that lasted 2 days, AND
- actually did spend some quality family time together in there somewhere
Sunday, February 13, 2011
What did our family accomplish since Friday at 4?