Friday, July 29, 2011

Better times ahead

Things were just starting to get easier, until I picked up today's mail and found a handful of big, unexpected bills. Ick.

But, then I glanced over at the dance class schedule, the one I used to explain to Katie why she can't do dance class during religion. I scribbled on it this message, a hand-me-down from my high school track coach:

1. Family
2. God
3. School/Work
4. Extras

Then, I picked up our family calendar, and the page it was on said:
"Lord, show us the Father and it will be enough for us." --St. Philip at the Last Supper
 And...
"Love God, serve God; everything is in that." -- St. Clare of Assisi

So, maybe things aren't so bad. Maybe I just need to have a little more faith, be a little more patient. God knows I lack patience; I just wish there was a faster way to learn how to be patient. *snicker snicker*

No comments: