I'm a list maker and feel better if I have a list of what I need to accomplish. Keeping in mind that I have 4-5 weekends remaining until bambino arrives, and two of those Jay will be out of town and one of those is Super Bowl, here are the things I think I need to do or want to do before s/he arrives:
- Make Big Sis shirts with the girls
- Finish sewing two new baby blankets (more like nursing throw covers)
- Take down the toddler bed in baby's room
- Put up a different wall quilt in baby's room
- Rearrange baby's room (Jay!)
- Wash the baby bedding/sheets
- Take as many naps as possible
- Read up on the Bradley Method and other good birth stories
I already packed a bag for me, partially, and one for the girls with overnight essentials. I also purchased a baby book this week and filled out the first part of the book that I could complete. I bought batteries for our camera, safely reserved in my overnight bag. I also picked out coming-home outfits ... one boy, one girl, and one neutral. And, I washed all my 0-3 month clothes.
Additions to the list? What am I forgetting?