6 pieces of sandwich bread
Shredded cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut a shape out of each slice of bread. We use hearts, but then again, we are a house full of little girls.
- Spray the aluminum foil with cooking spray.
- Place the bread on the foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Crack an egg into each slice of bread.
- Bake at 350 for 12 minutes, or until egg is set.
- If desired, sprinkle cheese on hot egg-in-toast and let melt.