Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Getting ready

In my freezer, I have:
  • lasagne
  • meatballs
  • turkey casserole
  • turkey enchiladas
  • beef enchiladas
  • taco meat
  • cooked sausage for pizza
  • fajita in a bag
  • 2 pizza rolls (bread stuffed with pizza filling)
  • meatloaf
  • pork stir fry
In my kitchen, I also have ingredients for:
  • Chili
  • Broccoli cheese coup
  • Cream of tomato soup
  • Tuna sandwiches
  • Tuna casserole
  • Waffles & pancakes
  • Corndogs and hotdogs
As far as Christmas shopping, I have three more gifts to get and wrap, plus pushing Jay to get the two he is responsible for. Then, Christmas obligations should be done. Well, that is except for the probable school and daycare gift exchanges and other last minute "ooops-i-forgots".

My mom's coming up to take care of the girls and get them where they need to be, so Jay can go with me to the hospital. Then a wonderful network of friends and family are in place to help shuttle to and from school or religion or speech and all that.

I feel better already! At least emotionally, that is.

No comments: