The girls wanted roll-ups for supper tonight, so I made my usual pickle roll-ups. Knowing Natalie doesn’t like things too spicy, I made a second kind of roll-up with turkey meat. While I love the pickle ones, the turkey roll-ups were delicious!
Corned beef lunchmeat
Deli turkey, extra thin
4 oz cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup miracle whip
2 tablespoons Ranch dip mix
shredded cheddar cheese
7 tortilla wraps
- Mix together the cream cheese, miracle whip, and ranch dressing.
- Spread cream cheese mix over tortillas.
- For pickle roll-ups, place corned beef on cream cheese mix and spread pickle relish on corned beef.
- For turkey roll-ups, place turkey on cream cheese mix and sprinkle shredded cheese on turkey.
- Roll tortillas, jelly-roll style.
- Place in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- After an hour, cut tortilla roll-ups into 1-inch pieces. Serve cold.