But if that doesn't suit your tastebuds, try this.
- Preheat the oven to broil.
- Dice up some of that leftover chicken from the beer-butt chicken.
- Saute some diced onions in butter, then add the chicken until warm.
- Place flour tortillas on a baking sheet.
- Spoon the chicken and onion mixture on the tortillas and spread evenly.
- Top with cheddar cheese or colby-jack.
- Place a second tortilla on top.
- Broil on low until cheese is just melted or until tortillas start to turn golden brown.
- Put a dollop of sour cream on each quesadilla and enjoy!
Tip: use a pizza cutter to cut the quesadillas into wedges, to make it easier for the kiddos to eat.