Tacos, Our Style
1 pound ground beef
1 Taco Bell taco seasoning
Soft tortillas for the girls and taco shells for adults
Additional optional toppings, including wedged tomatoes, diced bell pepper, jalapenos, bread-and-butter jalapenos, salsa, lettuce, onion, carrots and any other veggie that sounds good
- Cook the ground beef and prepare according to the directions on the Taco Bell seasoning packet.
- Spread sour cream on a tortilla or taco shell.
- Spoon beef on top of that, then cheddar cheese and any other toppings you want to add.
MEAL TWO: Mexi-cornbread
- Save any leftover taco meat and toppings.
- Prepare a boxed cornbread mix and add a can of cream corn.
- Stir taco leftovers into cornbread mixture.
- Pour into an 8x8 casserole.
- Combine 1 cup sour cream and 1 cup cheddar cheese, and drop the sour cream/cheese mix onto the cornbread mix.
- Bake according to the cornbread mix directions.