Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hypocrite

I cannot believe George Tiller is dead. I cannot believe someone murdered him. I think of his family, his daughter, how horrid this must be.

And I would put money that a self-proclaimed "Pro-Life" activist did it.
I bet the murderer was also a self-proclaimed Christian.

"Hypocrite: a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives"


I was raised to hate the sin, love the sinner. And, "let he who is without sin, cast the first stone." And, judge not lest you be judged.

You cannot be a cafeteria Christian. You cannot pick and chose which parts of the faith you believe. You cannot condemn someone for killing, and then kill that person.

But that's my opinion.

My prayers go out to the Tiller family.

No comments: