Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pampers Rocks

Last month, I bought a jumbo box of size 4 Pampers diapers for Natalie. To my surprise, one-third of the diapers were size 5. Now, normally I wouldn't worry about it and assume we'll just use it eventually. But she's actually pottying in the potty and just moved to size 4s, so it's possible that she might never wear size 5s. (How's that for an optimist?!) So, since I had a snow day, I decided to contact Pampers and see if I could at least get replacement product.

Two days later, I got this response:

Thanks Linda for contacting Pampers. 

I am sorry that the box of diapers you purchased had the wrong size of diapers in the package. I understand how frustrating that can be.

Our goal is to produce high quality products that consistently delight our consumers and I'm sorry this wasn't your experience.  Please be assured I'm sharing your comments with the rest of our team.

Since your satisfaction means a great deal to us, I'm sending four $10 off coupons by postal mail, which will be good towards your next purchases of any size or version of our Pampers diapers.  You should receive my letter within the next 2-3 weeks.

Thanks again for writing.
Jessica
Pampers Team

One more reason to love Pampers. They don't leak (on my kids), have great coupons, and apparently have pretty awesome customer service.

And, sometimes it pays to send an email.

No comments: