Friday, January 18, 2013

Short nights

Friday night, I was desperate for a break from this house. Right or wrong, we went OUT to eat. As in, drove to a restaurant. And, it hurt a bit, but nothing worse than usual. And, oh how I needed it. Chips, guacamole, taco salad, yum.

Friday morning I was awake from 2:30 til 5:30, not with contractions, but just from third trimester pains. Bad. Awful. Exhausting. I ended up sleeping from 8-10 or so Friday morning, which helped.

And now I am here, at 1 a.m., unable to fall asleep, thanks to those same pains with the added bonus of acid reflux from above mentioned meal. I suppose the 4-an-hour contractions and baby jalapeƱo rolling motions aren't helping any. And so, I am in the recliner, hoping to find a comfortable position.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Saturday. No one needs to be up for work or school. I foresee a sleepy Saturday ahead.

No comments: